Reesor's Jewellery , Brandon , Manitoba , diamond rings , diamond jewellery, appriasals , gemologist , watches , clocks , engraving , jewellery repairs , watch repairs , pearl , ruby , sapphire , garnet , amethyst , aquamarine , emerald , peridot , opal , citrine , topaz , zircon , siliver jewellery, gold jewellery , engagement rings , anniversary rings , family ring , family jewellery , canadain diamonds , crystal , childrens jewellery , karley smith
AVAILABILITY AND PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
5 REASONS TO HAVE YOUR JEWELLERY APPRAISED
1) INSURANCE, This is the number one reason for having your jewellery appraised. Even if you elect not to schedule your jewellery, an appraisal is useful in making a claim against your unscheduled jewellery coverage ( always look into what coverage you have in unscheduled jewellery insurance ).
2) ESTATE PLANNING, insuring a fair division and clearly identifying who is to recieve each piece of jewellery.
3) LITIGATION, unfortunately, jewellery sometime becomes the subject of a dispute that needs to be settled in the courts. Often, the matter could have been settled if a proper appraisal had been obtained before the situation arose.
4) KEEPING A CURRENT VALUE, values are always increasing, insuring that you have a current value in the event of a loss.
5) RECOVERY, an appraisal can assist in the recovery of your jewellery in the case of a theft of loss, in many cases law enforcement recovers lost or stolen jewellery and cannot match items to their owners. An appraisal with photos helps to solve that problem.
HOW TO CHOOSE A PROFESSIONAL JEWELLERY APPRAISER
Unfortunately ANYONE may presnt themselves to the public as a jewellery appraiser.
A professional jewellery appraiser will have a high level of education backed with a high level of experience and product knowledge. Membership held within a professional appraisal organization .
Ask if the appraiser is a Graduate Gemologist and if they are a member of a professional appraisal organization. Find out the cost and if the appraisal is done on site or is it sent out .
AN APPRAISAL SHOULD CONTAIN : an detailed description of each item, type of metal, type and quality of each gemstone and a photo.
AT REESOR'S JEWELLERY
All jewellery appraisals are performed in store by a Graduate Gemologist with over 35 years experience, holding membership with the Canadian Professional Jewellery Appraisal Association and the Canadian Gemological Association.